Ioshackz.com Apple Highlights Eight Developers Who Have Won The Apple Design Awards Apple today announced eight app and game developers who have won the Apple Design Awards in recognition of their thoughtful design and creativity. Apple says that these apps come from large and small developers around the world and offer users with new ways of working, creating, and playing.
“Every year, app and game developers demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship and we’re honoring the best of the best,” said Ron Okamoto, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide Developer Relations. “Receiving an Apple Design Award is a special and laudable accomplishment. Past honorees have made some of the most noteworthy apps and games of all time. Through their vision, determination, and exacting standards, the winning developers inspire not only their peers in the Apple developer community, but all of us at Apple, too.”
- Darkroom, from Bergen Co.
- Looom, developed by iorama.studio
- Shapr3D, from Shapr3D Zartkoruen Mukodo Reszvenytarsasag
- StaffPad, from StaffPad Ltd.
- “Sayonara Wild Hearts,” from developer Simogo and publisher Annapurna Interactive
- “Sky: Children of the Light,” from thatgamecompany
- “Song of Bloom,” from indie developer Philipp Stollenmayer
- “Where Cards Fall,” from developer The Game Band and publisher Snowman